Sunday, August 23, 2009

a quick update with more photos

I finished another hat for KDO. The pattern is called Gingerbread hat:
08.20.09 001


I started the Mystery sock from the Carefree KAL blog. Here is my progress after completing clue 1:
08.22.09 003

That's Panda Cotton in Tropical Peach! I also learned a new cast on which I will probably using for all socks in the future. It's the German Twisted Cast on and makes for a really neat edge.

I just printed clue 2 and will start working on that tonight!

While waiting for clue 2, I worked on my fair isle vest this weekend. I have now knit the 46 pattern rounds and will be starting again at round 1 until the piece measures 12 inches:
08.23.09

And here is the Panda Silk in Buttercup Tones that I'll be using for the SKA mystery sock which starts September 1st:
08.20.09 002

No comments: